By browsing Big Investor you are agreeing to the terms and conditions stated below.
CONTENT:(“the Blog”) provides content, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS (See section COMMENT POLICY below), for general information purposes only. The content constitutes the opinions of the Blog and its author. The Blog author is not a health or finance professional nor certified expert in any field related to the content published. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a qualified or licensed professional. The information on the blog may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While we try to revise the Blog and website on a regular basis, it may not reflect the most current legal developments. The opinions expressed throughout the Blog or on any connected social media profiles are the opinions of the individual author.
COPYRIGHT: The content and images published by the Blog are protected by copyright. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. Any unauthorised copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting, or duplicating of any of the material is prohibited without express written permission from the Blog. You are not allowed to reproduce, sell, or modify any part of this Blog. You may link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link as Big Investor. To obtain permission to copy portions of the Blog, please submit your request through the Contact Us page.
NO GUARANTEE: The Blog and its Author make no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (1) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (2) caused by any failures of your equipment, systems or local access services, (3) for previously scheduled maintenance or (4) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
NO WARRANTY OR CONDITIONS: The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. This Blog is provided “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
PROHIBITED ACTIONS: You are not authorised to (1) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (2) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (3) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (4) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (5) to restrict access to this Blog, (6) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (7) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to the Author of this Blog, its employees, contributors, users or readers.
ADVERTISING POLICY: Any advertisements, advertorials, sponsored content, and the like will be clearly identifiable as advertising content and do not reflect the opinions of the Blog or its Author.
EDITORIAL POLICY: Editorial content is written by the Author based on personal experience and results. Editorial content is not influenced by advertisers, affiliates, public relation firms, brand marketing, or other individuals unless otherwise stated. Press submissions for review are for consideration only. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of a review, nor any guarantee of it being positive or negative. The Blog does not accept financial compensation for product reviews, unless disclosed as sponsored content.
COMMENT POLICY: Big Investor welcomes comments, however the use of abusive language, blatant self promotion, advertising, and spam will not be accepted. We reserve the right to full editorial control by deleting comments that do not abide by our policy. The purpose of the comments’ section is to provide an area for discussion. Discussion and debates are highly encouraged, and disagreements are expected and provide opportunities to create a fuller picture. We do understand that it is easy to become passionate about your opinions but all users and comments must adhere to the following guidelines. These guidelines require that users participate in a civil, intelligent, and respectful manner.
Trolls: Comments which do not add to the conversation or go on an inappropriate tangent may be edited, moved, or deleted. No personal attacks are permitted in the comments, whether towards the author, brands/businesses or other community members. Trolls and trolling comments will be not be permitted. The comments you leave should be constructive, helpful, or insightful–they add value to the conversation. If an otherwise intelligent, well-written comment is accompanied by personal attacks, condescension, ridicule, or other types of snark, it may be subject to deletion. If you have to insult someone to make your point, your comment will be deleted. No name-calling, no abuse. We have a zero tolerance rule, you will not be given a warning.
Promotional and Spam Comments: Spam will not be tolerated and will be deleted. This includes comments that have the appearance of spam or the appearance of promoting a website. Signs of spam that may lead to deletion of your comment:
- Using a product name as your user name, especially if your url is to a commercial site.
- Using your site name as your user name. This is especially true if your site is commercial.
- Your url leads to a link farm, splog, ad page, income parked site, or similar type of website.
- You link to a commercial site, affiliate site, or store that you have a business relationship with or the content of the post makes it suspect that you have a business relationship with that enterprise.
We realise that many blog owners use their hobby or site name as a user name. But sites that are unrelated to investment and entrepreneurship will be suspect. Have a legitimate comment and don’t want to get deleted? Use your name or a screen name other than your website, or leave out your url, and make a clearly valuable comment. Limit the promotion to including your link in the area of the form for that.
Links in Comments: You are more than welcome to include your site url in the dedicated URL line of the comment form so that readers can find your own blog or website. However, any links to your site in the body of your comment will be deleted unless it is highly relevant to the post. Links to stores and other commercial sites will be deleted. If it appears that the comment was made for the sole purpose of gaining business, the entire comment will be deleted.
Comments from PR Agents and Company Representatives: We welcome your comments, both positive and negative, IF your identity is disclosed. Companies and their PR agents are exempt from the rule against use of a business name as the user name in posts directly related to their interests. If you wish to supplement or discuss an article about your product, please either use your company name as your user name, and/or state in the body that you are a company representative. Comments from company representatives “pumping up” a product without disclosure are subject to deletion. Violation of the Comment Policy may result in limited or blocked access of the blog.
GIVEAWAY POLICY. Each competition or giveaway includes a explicit terms and conditions, which can be accessed and read on the same page as the competition point of entry. Entering a competition or giveaway on the Blog denotes acceptance of the published terms and conditions associated with the competition.
1. The information we collect We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services you request from us and may include: Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details. Information derived from communications between us and you. We also collect information about you when you download content from our website biginvestor.com.au The use of the facilities and services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example, by joining our online community, obtaining membership to our site, participating in our forums or when you send us email we will record your mail address.
2. How we use your information We use the information we collect for the purpose disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information: • To establish, confirm and maintain your relationship as a user of biginvestor.com.au. • To provide the products and services you have requested from biginvestor.com.au. • To administer and manage those products and services. • To answer your inquiry. • For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from biginvestor.com.au which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
3. Access to your personal information In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Big Investor holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
4. Security Big Investor will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files. The Internet is not always a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, Big Investor cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to, or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
5. Notice Regarding Online Behavioural Advertising We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our Web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioural advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit www.networkadvertising.org.
Last Updated: 19 November 2016