If you are running any business these days, it is almost a mandatory requirement to have a CRM. Themeforest has an awesome CRM System called Ultimate Client Manager Pro.
There are many reasons to use a CRM and you may even use one for work or have been looking at getting one for your business but haven’t pulled the trigger. I don’t blame you, I have been working in the online industry for many years and have used over 20 different CRM’s.
Let’s have a look at some of the reasons:
- You want to manage your clients / customers personal information.
- You want to keep track of orders / sales.
- You want to track completed work / projects / jobs.
- You want to invoice, estimate and quote.
- You want to track customer interactions and history.
- You want to track emails with your contacts.
- You want to capture leaps and opportunities.
- You want to set reminders to do something.
- You want to set automatic emails.
- You want to create marketing campaigns to existing customers or potential customers.
- You want to be able to mine your data for any reason.
If I missed any reason, you probably still need a CRM and Ultimate Client Manager Pro is worth considering for your CRM System and it is exclusive to Themeforest / Code Canyon.
As I am a one-man show for my property services business, I wanted to find and use a CRM that was going to work for me.
My requirement for the CRM
- Needed to be web based
- Easy to install and backup
- Customer Management
- Job Tracking
- Transaction Management
- File Management
Email was not going to be a problem for me as my business does not have a high amount of direct contacts and so I prefer to use my standard email.
The following table compares both the Ultimate Client Manager Pro version and the Lite version. It’s a good table to check and see if it has the capabilities that you are looking for in a CRM for your business!